Peer-reviewed journal articles
- Chen, R. S. Y. (in press). Multi-turn constructions in the embodied interactions of Autistic children and their parents. Cognitive Linguistics.
- Velautham, L. & Chen, R. S. Y. (in press). Can’t clap to a beat? How rhythmically-challenged people experience and strategize keeping time to music. Psychology of Music.
- Chen, R. S. Y. (2021). The researcher’s participant roles in ethical data collection of Autistic interaction. Social Interaction. Video-Based Studies of Human Sociality, 4(2). https://doi.org/10.7146/si.v4i2.127298
- Tancredi, S., Chen, R. S. Y., Krause, C., Abrahamson, D., & Gomez Paloma, F. (2021). Getting up to SpEED: Special Education Embodied Design for sensorially equitable inclusion. Education Sciences and Society – Open Access, 12(1), 114–136. Online: https://journals.francoangeli.it/index.php/ess/article/view/11818
- Hoey, E. M., DeLiema, D., Chen, R. S. Y., & Flood, V. J. (2018). Imitation in children’s locomotor play. Research on Children and Social Interaction, 2(1). https://doi.org/10.1558/rcsi.36016